Here are the main components of our NLP Practitioner Training course which has been examined and certified as the bee’s knees by the important people in NLP, including the ANLP.
- An understanding of the Mind-Body connection
- Understand and read body language
- NLP Presuppositions which positively influence your world
- Enter someone else’s world for greater understanding of others
- Communicate effectively
- Fire off positive states in others and yourself at will (Anchoring)
- Remove bad feelings associated with triggers from the past
- Change your unwanted feelings and behaviours
- Use your language to create trance in others (Milton Model)
Includes 55 hours home study
10-hour open book test
70 hours on course
When you have completed your NLP Practitioner Training, you are able to register with the ANLP. This qualification can be used in a business, coaching or within a therapeutic setting.
This is a hybrid training:
It is in part made up of online recordings where you will learn all of the theory and see demonstrations. You can start this portion of the training immediately and begin undertaking your assessments. You will have lifetime access to the online platform and can repeat your theory training at any time. To complete your certification you will need to attend the live online sessions which take place 2 pm – 6 pm on our scheduled training dates.